SJ on the Move

Friday, August 18, 2006

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree


I have to admit I'm a bit of a Diet Coke addict. Not a 12 cans a day type addict, but usually about 12-15 cans per week - which is still a pretty fair amount.

One day while enjoying a cold Diet Coke, SJ asked me for a sip. I innocently enough gave her a taste, and a would-be addict was born.

So now, I can never drink Coke in the house without giving SJ her own cup with a few tablespoons of the sweet, dark liquid. Not only that, it is not uncommon for SJ to wake up in the morning and immediately ask for "a sip of Coke?". Nature or nurture, you decide.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Kansas Mom said...

Wow - I'm really glad now we've never given in to C when he's said "I want coffee." I have a feeling he's inherited Josh's genes and would be begging for it all the time. (It's bad enough that he demands VeggieTales from the moment he awakes and through the day. It's not uncommon to hear "I want Bob." over the monitor in the mornings.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home