SJ on the Move

Friday, June 01, 2007

Ohio, here we come!


SJ has been excited all week long about going to Ohio to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I've also told her she gets to see her Uncle Jeff, my Aunt Linda and Uncle Mike, and my Aunt Jody and Uncle Tom. She can now recite all the names of the Columbus relatives. (She is also aware the Aunt Jody is the one with the swimming pool!)


SJ is especially thrilled about her airplane ride. Tonight she tried to help me pack up the suitcase, but she decided she'd rather be IN the suitcase. I had to get her out before she started to unfold all I had packed. I hope she sleeps well because we have to leave for the airport by 6. She should behave pretty well since she is really excited about the trip. Thankfully it' s only about a 2 hour flight. SJ has been told the "workers" on the plane will ask her to put on her seatbelt and give her a cup of juice! I packed 3 new sticker and coloring books as well as a fresh set of pipe cleaners. Yes, pipe cleaners. My co-worker said she bought some and her 2 year old was entertained on the airplane for hours making things. We'll see if it works for SJ!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home