SJ on the Move

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Apple Picking

Today we celebrated my birthday with Nathan's family and we went apple picking. It's such a great New England autumn activity and since I always play the, "but, it's MY birthday and I really want to go apple picking" card, I always get to go! Today's apple picking activity was preceeded by an excellent taco lunch and chocolate birthday cake. Ahh...a great day for me! Here's a few pics:

SJ is told to pick only really red apples.



Nathan pulls SJ in the wagon, followed by Ben and Ruthie and Gami and Papi. the wagon was great to have so no one had to carry SJ through the orchard.

The final activity was a hayride through the orchard. Here's Ruthie, SJ and me!

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Kansas Mom said...

I love apple picking! There's not much nearby for that sort of fun, though I think we'll venture to the pumpkin patch again.

I'm glad you had a great birthday out and about.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Happy late birthday, fellow September! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home