SJ on the Move

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

The day after Thanksgiving we went to get our Christmas tree. I know, it's kind of early, but since we didn't get one last year (we got back from Germany the week before Christmas) we just decided we couldn't wait to get one and get the decorations up!



SJ was super excited to pick out a tree, was fascinated that we tied it to the top of the car, and wanted to help trim it and set it up.



She was even more excited with the decorating of the tree. We have a whole box of unbreakable ornaments that were designated as "SJ's ornaments." Nathan put on hooks and SJ proceeded to put them all in the same spot - which was not exactly on a tree branch, but rather on the sting of lights. Needless to say, the ornaments all sagged to the ground in one large heap! SJ saw nothing wrong with this and was quite proud! After she went to bed Nathan and I redistributed the ornaments around the tree.


1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Kansas Mom said...

I wish we had our Christmas tree! I've been meaning to get out the little one and set it up for the kids, but it's in the garage and so cold out there, I've been waiting for my husband to drag it in for me. His revisions of two dissertations are due Friday, though, so he hasn't had time. Perhaps this weekend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home