SJ on the Move

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Special Visit!

This week we welcome SJ's Grandma and Grandpa for a visit! This is the first time in a while we have not handed them a to-do list when the arrived that included cleaning, painting, or other new-house associated tasks! I think they welcome the break! Their to-do list does include running errands to help prepare for SJ's upcoming 4th birthday, but they are at least fun chores that don't require manual labor!


SJ loves it that her Grandma is getting into knitting and she loves to get little knitting lessons!









My Dad and I have little thing we do to see who will be the one to have the first egg nog of the season. We've done this for many years and I don't really remember how it started. But, we both love egg nog and were the only ones in the house who'd drink it. Usually my Dad wins the little contest, but this year we got to enjoy the first nog together! Yum-o! (am I allowed to say that or do I have to give reference to Rachael Ray?)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home