SJ on the Move

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My First Starbucks


Nathan and I recently discovered Starbucks' peppermint mochas - yummy and very "holiday-ish." Today I had a craving for one. Luckily we live a mile away from a drive-thru Starbucks! I told SJ that on the way to the playground I was going to go get a coffee drink. She then decided she wanted a coffee drink, too. I convienced her that she would like hot chocolate even more. when we got to Starbucks I saw that the have a Kid's Drink "menu" of 8 oz of hot chocolate for $1.50. Not a bad price for Starbucks. It came in a little cup with lid and SJ was super excited. We went to the playground and both toted our Starbucks cups proudly!

3 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Kansas Mom said...

You can get the peppermint in the hot chocolates, too. It's my absolute favorite Starbucks drink and they only have it around Christmas. I'm glad SJ enjoyed her drink. C has requested drinks at Starbucks, but has yet to actually drink any of them, not even the milk.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Ohh... I know SJ would love the peppermint hot chocolate. Last year I'd use candy canes to stir her hot chocolate and she loved it. Thanks for the tip. I'm sure we'll be back at Starbucks again soon!

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Mmmm... this sounds delicious, Jill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home