SJ on the Move

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lake Winnipesaukee

Finally I have a few minutes to post some pictures from our recent vacation. I went through many, many pictures and first narrowed it down to 20. Then I tried to narrow it down again - I figured it's taken me this long to finally get a blog posting about what happened just over 2 weeks ago that I 'd better not try to do 20 of them or else I'd still be posting summer vacation when autum rolls around. Anyway, here are some of the highlights from a great vacation that included: family, birthdays, swimming, canoeing, boat riding, shopping, digging in the sand, sparklers, dinners out, lunches in, mini-golfing, tie-dying, playing games, blowing bubbles and ice-cream!







1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kansas Mom said...

What a fun vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home