SJ on the Move

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hostile takeover


I've been usurped. After numerous on-line petitions concerned about my lack of attention to the stateside adventures of SJ reached the powers that be, I no longer have creative control of this website. So, it has been a good run - and I hope I'll be able to post the occasional op-ed piece on this site in the future - but until then, I've been demoted to a blog covering the adventures of one of our houseplants. You can visit me at my new location www.ficus-in-the-US.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hardly call it "hostile!" But, after much encouragement to Nathan to post new things, he finally gave in and showed me how to blog. So, later today (i.e. during SJ's nap time) I'm going to put some new pictures on! Stay tuned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home