SJ on the Move

Monday, March 05, 2007

My Life as a Blogger


Ever since taking over the blogging duties, I have begun to think in terms of titles for blog posts. Every situation I ask, "What is a good blog title to describe this?" Do any other bloggers feel this way? Maybe it's a phenomenon experienced only by new bloggers. Maybe it's my subconscious' way of trying to simplify my life. Maybe I am just taking this all too seriously!
But, it is fun. I like capuring lots of pictures and then trying to sum up the event in just a few words so those interested friends and family can have a little glimpse into the life of SJ and her family.
Here, SJ is holding baby Mika. She lives upstairs from us and is much different from SJ when she was a baby. I am amazed that Mika actually follows a little routine at such a young age - eat, awake, sleep. She seems pretty consistent. SJ was never quite that easy!

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Kansas Mom said...

I definitely think all the time of things I can put in the blog and how'll I'll describe them. At this point, I spend a lot more time thinking about them than actually publishing anything. Someday I'll get more personal computer time in and will catch up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home