SJ on the Move

Monday, July 21, 2008

The empire strikes back


Unfortunately for the wasps, I found myself at Lowes picking up some other items and the waspicide was really inexpensive.
I figured the new owners of our previous abode wouldn't relish inheriting a wasp colony, so I decided a little "curb appeal" was in order.
Unfortunately for me, the wasp killing experience wasn't that fulfilling. I was looking for the wasps to drop to the ground, writhing in agony. Or better yet, implode or explode in mid-air with a loud POP!! Actually, the wasp killer seemed to do little other than annoy the wasps - even with direct contact.
However, what the wasp killer lacked in style - it made up in eventual effectiveness. By the next morning, the colony was extinct. While the wasps currenly only had a small posse, from dissecting their hive it looks like an army was soon to hatch. A little preventative action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home